To inquire about having Lockie featured as a keynote speaker, moderator or panelist, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your event.
We will review your request and respond within 1 business day.
2020 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS HIGHLIGHTS
- Harvard Business School Club of New York (Interviewer) November 2020 – The Entrepreneurial Mindset with Marc Lore (CEO Walmart eCommerce)
- Liveramp (Keynote) October 2020 – PHYGITAL (physical+digital) Retail
- Gary Vaynerchuck Marketing for the Now (Interview) July 2020 – Digital Marketing
- CIO Connect (Panelist) February 2020 – Business Intelligence and Customer 360
- Computer Electronics Show (CES) (Panelist) January 2020 – The Future of Data-driven Marketing
- The Marketing Society (Panelist) January 2020 – The Age of Inclusion
- National Retail Federation (Panelist) January 2020 – Visionary Women Rocking Retail
You can catch Lockie at these upcoming events. Please introduce yourself and say hello if you are in attendance!
- Salesforce Becoming Retail November 2020 – Digital Transformation in Retail and Consumer
- Finance Transformation Leaders Summit (Panelist) January 2021 – Placing Data at the Heart of Finance Transformation
2019 SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- The Jason and Scot Show (Podcast) September 2019 – Ecommerce, Omnichannel and Digital
- Digital Transformation Connect (Panelist) September 2019 – Building a Data-Driven Culture
- Brand Innovators Brandfest (Panelist) September 2019 – What’s Next in Digital?
- Brand Innovators Brandfest (Fireside Chat) September 2019 – Omnichannel and Digital Technology
- Total Retail Tech (Ted-style Talk) September 2019 – Next Generation Retail Store Technologies
- etail East Boston August 2019 (Panelist) – Omni-Channel Is Table Stakes—What Are You Serving?
- RetailNext Executive Forum May 2019 (Panelist) – Making the Smart Technology Bets
- NRF NXT July 2019 (Ted-style talk) – Why 70% of IT initiatives fail; How to craft a winning omnichannel strategy
- Salesforce BOLDforce (Fireside Chat) April 2019 – How to be Uniquely You
- Women in Retail Leadership (Panelist) April 2019 – Emerging Retail Tech Trends to Watch
- Shoptalk March 2019 (Moderator) – Next Generation Omnichannel Businesses